Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving Eve

Good Morning
Today is beautiful here in West Columbia, SC. The sun is peeking out  and the weather is just perfect, the high is suppose to be 73. Hope everyone is having a wonderful day, mine is going to be very busy getting ready for Thanksgiving. I have already made a Brownie Pecan Pie, and as soon as I finish posting this I am going to make the icing for my 12 layer chocolate cake. Then on to cooking my collards, and making my pecan pies and my ooey gooey lemon squares. If you haven't guessed by now I am the goodie baker for the family. LOL!

I hope everyone (right now it's only you and me Diana hehehe) has a wonderfully blessed day. Don't forget to count your blessings and thank the Lord for all He has done. In closing let me add  a Psalm that blesses me everytime I think of it.

Psalm 34

 1I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.
 2My soul shall make her boast in the LORD: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.
 3O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together.
 4I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.


The LORD kept reminding me of this scripture during the time my brother was laying in a coma and we didn't know if or when he would awake. Every time I would have doubtful thoughts I would repeat this scripture, over and over. After nine days he woke up, GOD IS SO GOOD! One day I'll go into more details about what happened, but for now I'll say this...GOD still performs miracles.

Have a blessed day,

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment